The NFCC Career and Technical Education Center is your place for specialized training and career development. We specialize in skilled trades, applied sciences, modern technologies and career preparation.
Our programs offer both academic and career-oriented courses where you can gain valuable skills and benefit from on-the-job training and industry-certification opportunities.
We are also proud to say that our Associate in Science (A.S.) degrees and certificate programs boast high job placement rates following graduation and that is important for anyone looking for employment in the current workforce.
YOU CAN START NOW: Whether your looking to begin a new career or update existing skills, we can help. Stop in or contact us to discuss your future at NFCC.
Career and Technical Education Programs
- Commercial Driver's License (Class A)
- Child Care Center Management Specialization Certificate
- Child Care Center Operations
- Early Childhood Professional Certificate (ECPC)
- Florida Child Care Professional Certificate (FCCPC)
- Preschool Specialization Certificate
- All NFCC Early Childhood Education programs are eligible for the T.E.A.C.H. Scholarship
- Medical Assisting Program
- Medical Coder/Biller Program
- Practical Nursing (LPN)
- Registered Nursing (RN)
- ADN-RN to BSN (NEW Online Program Coming Soon)
*The College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC). The ADN-RN to BSN program has been submitted to SACSCOC for approval as well as to the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) for accreditation by that professional accrediting agency.
Public Safety Academy
- Combined CJSTC - Corrections and Law Enforcement Basic Dual Certification
- Florida Law Enforcement Academy
- Florida CMS Correctional Basic Recruit Academy
- Correctional Officer Cross-Over to Florida Law Enforcement Academy
- Law Enforcement Officer Cross-Over to Florida CMS Correctional Officer Basic Recruit Academy
- Correctional Probation Officer Cross-Over to Florida Law Enforcement Officer
- Correctional Probation Officer Cross-Over to Florida CMS Correctional Officer
- Supplemental Recertification Review Courses for State Certification Examination
- Continuing Workforce Education: Advanced and Specialized Training
- Emergency Medical Technician - EMT-Basic