To request your NFCC transcript:
North Florida Community College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- To order an official transcript(s), login to the Clearinghouse secure site.
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. A processing fee will be charged per recipient.
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online.
- If you are unable to order with a major credit card, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 850-973-1612 for further instructions.
- Unofficial transcripts can be obtained for free by logging in to your MyNFCC portal. Select First Time User if you need to set up your account.
- After logging in to the MyNFCC portal, select eBanner Information Network -- Student -- Student Records -- Academic Transcript
TRANSCRIPTS FOR FLORIDA PUBLIC COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES:
- Some State of Florida public colleges and universities allow us to submit transcripts at no charge via the statewide FASTER system. Students requesting transcripts for a Florida public college or university can check with us to see if your school allows this. Email email@example.com to inquire.
If you need further assistance requesting your transcript, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 850-973-1612.
To request your transcript from another institution to be sent to NFCC:
You should contact your previously attended high school, college, or university to request your transcripts. Your school may be able to send your transcript to us electronically. If mailing transcripts, send them to: North Florida Community College, 325 NW Turner Davis Drive, Madison, FL 32340.
You may also be able to request your college or university transcript online at www.getmytranscript.com
To request your GED Transcript or Diploma:
- For Florida diplomas earned on or after January 1, 2014: Duplicate credential requests can be made by logging in to your MyGEDTM account. Use the login at the top right of the page. Select the My Scores tab and click the Order Duplicates button on the Scores page. For admission to NFCC, you should request your official transcript with test scores.
- For Florida diplomas earned prior to January 1, 2014: You can request your credentials from GED CredentialingTM.
- For diplomas earned in a state other than Florida: Visit https://ged.com/ and select Request Transcript to get instructions for requesting your credentials. The request process and fees vary by state.
- For more information: http://www.fldoe.org/academics/career-adult-edu/hse/transcript-diploma-requests.stml
NFCC Degree Verifications:
North Florida Community College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications. The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at:
Mail: National Student Clearinghouse, 2300 Dulles Station Blvd., Ste 300, Herndon, VA 20171